Turbines are usually from Factory Stock and delivery is usually 10-14 days.
New G4 fourth generation
K-86G4+ will be available in mid to late July 2023
• KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
• Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
• The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
• Pump: digital sbus brushless pump
• A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
• The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
• After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 76mm ( 2.99” )
Length: 178mm ( 7.00” )
Weight: 725g ( 1 lb 9 oz ) not including bracket
Maximum RPM: 176,000
Thrust: 8.6 kg @ 15° C. ( 18.95 lb @ 59° F )
EGT: 700°C max
Fuel consumption: 300 g / min
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300
G4 MODEL COMPONENTS LIST
• Data Relay Module (DRM)
• Ground Support Unit (GSU)
• Digital SBus brushless pump(KP300BL)
• Wire Harness and Tubing Set
• Fuel Pump, Filter and Shout-off Valve
• Fuel Inlet Attachments
• Instruction Manual
Turbine - Kingtech K86 G4
- Brand: Kingtech Turbines
- Product Code: Turbine - Kingtech K86 G4
- Availability: PRE-ORDER
- AerobatX Product ID: 3225
- Ex Tax: £1,499.99