Krill Models UK - Composite Air frames for the discerning modeller!
Brought to you in the UK by AerobatX Ltd
Remember you can customise your order and choose the colour scheme of your choice at no additional cost. All prices are quoted Ex factory, contact us for shipping quotes.
Being very experienced Large Scale and IMAC competitive pilots ourselves, we wanted to be able to offer only the best air-frames available and that is why we have teamed up with Krill Model. So call us today and let us help you decide which Krill Model is for you!
Remember we also offer a full build service on all Krill Models, just drop us an email with what you are after and we can prepare a quote. We have many years of Experience both in building and repairing composite airframes, as well as flying at the highest competitive level, ensuring you get a great build with equally good setup.
Please note all Krill Airframe prices currently listed on the website excl shipping and are Ex factory prices. Please Contact us for details on how to order your next Krill airframe. We will guide you through the process.
A simple guide on how the process of ordering a Krill airframe works :
1. Call or email us your requirements, or simply go to the Krill website and use the customiser tool to create your order
2. All orders processed on the Krill website are sent through to us for final quoting
3. We will give you a full quote which covers all extra costs such as shipping and customs import costs. AerobatX do all the paperwork and importation from Krill / the Eu. saving you any problems with customs or cross border transactions.
4. We will advise you of the booking of a production slot and estimated delivery date.
5. To book a slot and get your Krill on to the production schedule we will invoice you a 50% deposit
6. The final 50% is only payable once the airframe is complete and before the plane ships from Krill.
7. Once we receive final payment the shipping is arranged and usually within 10 days we will have delivery of your Model